Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello AvP franchise fans, if you are one with a discerning intellect and refined taste for hard science fiction, I suggest you see my blog here for information that I'm sure you will find is of great interest:
- Comprehensive USCM Arsenal
- Dictum on Xenomorph Hive Dynamics
- Cultural Analysis on The Yautja
- Ideas Regarding Cold Iron Studios' Untitled Aliens MMO Shooter
As the Alien Anthology wiki is one of the most comprehensive and ordered information source on the lore of the Alien franchise, I see an opportunity for myself to markedly improve the information quality of what is probably the first resource most would come to when looking for information.
I do this with the primary intent to assist with (by way of fully comprehensive and accurate information classification as well as expert interpretation of appropriate canon and realism in lore incongruities) the production of higher quality work in new media from this franchise, so that myself and others can enjoy a higher standard of what is one of the most well known and expansive lores in hard science fiction.
If you find that my interpretation of canon is to your liking, then; provided you are open to it; I may also be interested in reviewing the lore congruity of any fan fiction that you may have created and even assist you with developing it further.
Also, any fans of Gundam or Zoids may be interested in my blog posts on their respective wikis that feature classification systems and speculative analysis I have made:
- Taxonomic Zoid Classification System
- Ideas for a sequel to the Zoids: New Century anime
- Chromatocephalofollic Zoids Female Humanoid Classification System
Wow you read all that, and then scrolled down, you must be single and my type so here is my dating profile!
*cue romantically stylised cordate swarm*
(Basic profile template from WOLFPREDATORQUEEN1) Edit
Dating Profile Edit
- Name: (Too personal)
- Age: Late 20s
- Gender: Male
- Race: Aryan Terran
- Eye colour: Green
- Hair colour: Light brown
- Height: Tall
- Weight: Proportionate to height
- Sexual orientation: Gay asexual, pygophilic futa-goblinophile
- Known superpowers:
- Possibly the first to identify the 'donkeystyle' interspecies sex position (and now implied the notion for the possibility of a classification system for the variety of positions that can be performed when engaging in interspecies sex acts with animals of various species) as distinct from other, similar styles, namely doggy and spider monkey.
- (possibly pending)
- What I want from life: Among other things, a satirical cinematic remake of James Cameron's (film) Aliens by Trey Parker and Matt Stone in the same style as their Team America: World Police, also featuring the 'America, Fuck Yeah' music during the first dropship scene.
- What I don't want from life:
- What is the meaning of life: From what I have observed thus far of contemporary English speaking Earth human culture from when I used to watch the television, the meaning of life seems to be finding new surreptitious ways of getting metaphorically analled in various different social situations, and then once enough anal receptive skill has been developed, synchronising the surreptitious metaphoric anal with others that you are socialising with so that one can feel as if they belong. That could just be Neighbours though.